Our Response to COVID-19
Knight's has always prided itself in offering the safest experience for our Guests and amazing Staff members. We are committed to this effort through these uncertain times by exceeding our guests and staff safety expectations.
Here is a list of just some of the safety precautions we are taking in our establishments to ensure you have a safe experience.
- Enhanced and ongoing training for all employees on CDC recommended sanitation procedures
- All tables are placed 6' apart
- Daily health screening of each staff member before they clock in
- All staff members are required to wear some sort of face mask
- Virtual menus will be used and we will have one time use menus on request
- Condiments removed from tables and served on request. Those will be sanitized after every use
- Tables, chairs and booths sanitized between seating
- Writing utensils will be sanitized after each use
- Bathroom will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Frequent touch points throughout the restaurant are sanitized often
- In the event of a wait we ask guests to socially distance outside or wait in their car for a text when your table is ready
The Knight Family and Staff Members greatly appreciate your loyalty now more than ever. Thank you for putting your trust in Knight's while we strive to serve you as safe and as efficient as we possibly can during these challenging and uncertain times.